Sunday, December 27, 2009

Week #7 Holiday Training Schedule

With the holidays upon us, a few coached workouts this week were changed to OYO (On Your Own) workouts since a large number of team members are traveling or having life happen around the holidays. I am heading Tahoe tomorrow for some crosstraining!

I did attend a Mentor/Coaches 80 minute run this morning. We were at Inspiration Point in Tilden Park. I saw a beautiful rainbow driving there. The trail we used was all overcast/foggy with a light sprinkle in the air. It was absolutely lovely!

There are only a few more days in the "tax year".
Once again, I will be taking part in an endurance athletic event, The Vineman AquaBike, On july 31, 2010, to raise money and awareness for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. My goal is to raise $6000 to help fund research to find a cure.
Please visit my website, where you can securely donate:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/VineFIrn10/dbache

No comments:

Post a Comment