Thursday, May 6, 2010

Week #25 - Week 1 of Build Phase 3

This week we begin to ramp it up again. This week was a big week for some teammates. My run coach, Simon, completed his first Ironman at St. George, many teammates traveled to Wildflower to complete one of the hardest courses in the country, some teammates completed their first century in Napa, and some other teammates completed their escape from Alcatraz.
Me - I traveled to LA to meet my mom, aunt, and cousin because my other cousin was the lead character in her high school play. She did AMAZING and totally carried the show. I am so glad I went down to see her perform. She has a future in acting if she wants it.
I had two great physical therapy sessions, although I ended up bruising from the massage portion. I have some major scar tissue that is getting some much needed work. Although my knee hurts to touch, it is feeling freer in the range of motion. I feel like it's back to %100 so we'll find out this weekend on my 60 mile bike ride. I started running again for a few minutes to see if there was pain. There was not so we'll see as I progress back into it.
Here's to a great week ahead.
Cheers,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment